Friday 16 March 2012

Writen on 15th March:

I could say that days have been passing by but you all know about it. The truth is that I've been managing emotions for a while till I headed off to my country for another 5days of holidays, this time, more prepared in my mind for it and emotional seeking too much for reach my destination. This time it was imperative to go. I really wanted to stay with my family and recharge my energies as my grandma turned into an angel few days before. Since that day I really felt down and I tried to heal myself being quiet... within, I must confess, I was crying. Going to my country (a long journey of at least 12h and 24h awake) made me feel better, as well as having good friends who supported me on my pain.
These days in my country were absolutely amazing. I really felt that I slept, I huged from my heart my beloved ones without fears, I ran after my pets and I visited my sweet grandpa. Tought it was just 5 days in my country I felt like it were 15. The time seemed longer than the previous time in January and I felt good to be/see/hug/love my family and friends. I don't have to say how much good it was, I guess you can feel by my words.
It was also very special because I had some answers that I was seeking for. Without expecting anything, for real, I received beautiful pearls of wisdom through a card reading.
Despite all I'm facing since I moved to Doha and despite all dificulties I still have and face in my daily life and in my personal life, with all the ups and downs, I feel recharged!
Hopefully my energy is not going to fade away once I land in Doha and this beautiful energy of love will last! For now, I just want to think about how much love I have inside myself and how much of this love I don't express or allow myself to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment