Saturday 3 March 2012

In a world of chaos I discovered I still can feel my heart.

I allowed myself to have a break from all the chaotic life I've been through. I met my friends and we went to another country nearby where we live. What I discovered was more than I expected, it was more than just sightseeing. It was like breathing, enjoying simple details of life. The most beautiful experience was being in a beautiful and absolutely peaceful mosque and listening the call for prayer and seeing with my heart people praying all together like real brothers. It was absolutely beautiful and I felt so in peace like I don't feel for some time. It touched my heart and I got emotional a couple of times, with tears in my eyes. I felt God there. I felt Love.

The proof that God is everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment