Wednesday 21 March 2012

About books and stories

I have forgotten to write about the last book I read "My jouney with the angels".
This book can be an inspiration for those who suffered/suffer rejection or that strange look from people who don't understand what are we talking about when we speak about the angels.
Patricia, the author, suffered a lot since her youth because she was blessed with the gift of seeing angels. In the book you can feel amazed by the signs and things she sees/saw but you also can feel how hard her life was specially till her 20s. Sometimes you can even think "how did she managed to survive to all of this? To all this suffering?" and I guess the answer is easy, she just holded on to an enormous faith she has in their angels who never left her even when she tried to don't see them and ignore them.
It's a beautiful and strong story that will hold you till the end. The book/Her story is full of signs, beautiful moments and moments of real life which can be sometimes painful and joyful.
After I read books I always feel like one charpter has ended and another one is coming - maybe in a form of another book! and now I can think about what happened after reading this book. Some time later when with a friend of mine she said something like the spiritual people who really want to connect with the Source/Universe always go through moments of darkness and survive to emotional states that nobody can imagine. If I think about Patricia's story, I have to agree with my friend!
Despite all the darkness you/we can face we can always hold into our faith to go through. Sometimes it takes time to heal, to recover but we always get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment