Friday 30 March 2012

The turning point

Today I experienced the turning point. After talking with a girl I know from my building yesterday she left me an invitation "Come to church with me tomorrow, everything will be ok". 
I was struggling trying to find an excuse to not go till I felt inside my heart and said "why shouldn't I try? Maybe there is a reason why she said that to me even without knowing me well and anyway she is so kind. Maybe something good can happen and it can be a turning point".

It was. Without any kind of expectation from my side. I took the best of it. This different church I found with these 2 wonderful future friends made me feel why I'm in Doha today. I felt emotional a couple of times in the church, I cried a bit and more when I reached my house. I felt like cleaning my soul. It was the turning point. The day I felt so cared by two people I barely know, the day I saw a different church where there is no images, just energy and where I heard "God does not seek a religion, God seeks a relationship". I was amazed (in positive way!) when I heard this! I always believed that GOD is present in all religions and Is ONE, no matter which name you call HIM. God is LOVE and all religions teach you LOVE. 
That's what I believe! but during my youth the way they taugh me religion wasn't according to this and that's why I was so surprised and happy when I heard someone saying today that God does not seek a religion but a connection with all of us. I heard this from a church and I'm very happy that the message of universal love is passing by like this.
I truly believe you it doesn't matter if you follow any kind of religion, if you are spiritual, follow your heart then God is within you because HE IS. I believe we have a precious ocean of divine love within us waiting to flow.

So, today, it was my turning point. After crying a lot when I reached home I understood a lot of things happening in my life and I'm feeling very blessed! I understood:
- Why I'm living in this country and facing my darkest fears
- Why I needed to experience some problems in my life right now
- I have met the right persons here who believe in the same I do.

I'm very grateful for today's blessings because TODAY it was the turning point. Today, I realized so many things! and today, after so long time, I could see auras again. Step by step I'm re-connecting with myself, I am cleaning my soul from all the fears, darkness and storms, I am reaching my heart, I am connecting with the Inner Source/Universe/God more than ever and today I decided there is no more tomorrows to do something for me. Today is the day to start caring more for me and my dreams and I am very happy I started to open my heart for good, once again.

And something helped me a lot and came to my mind like a flash today... everytime we clean the dust from the furniture, the dust comes up so we can clean deeper and deeper. So, in order to remove all my fears I have to go deep, I have to touch them like we do with the dust in the furniture, I have to recognize these fears so I clean them. So, there's nothing wrong about recognizing the fears, it just means you/I are/am commited to clean them! I'm cleaning the house, my Sanctuary within.

No comments:

Post a Comment