Thursday 20 January 2011

With a crazy high speed my life has changed a bit!
I finally closed a charpter in my life that I was expecting for so long and despite my huge happiness it also scares me from time to time.
As you may know I'm preparing the East Fest 2011 in Lisbon, Portugal and I'm terrible busy as (maybe) I never had before. I'm in a crazy mode running to prepare everything.
Planning carefully all details, preparing all that we need, contacting artists and trying to go forward with my life too. Looking for new dives directly to my soul, for new inspirations and for my strenght! Also, looking forward to live by the heart at the fullest without fears and releasing them through my tears...
Tears are not a sign of weakness, for me it's one way to clean my soul, my heart from all the sadness because after the rain you ALWAYS see the SUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment