Monday 3 January 2011

Thanking 2010...
I started my 2010 with my heart full of hope and LOVE. February I went to Paris and Toulouse, visited friends, laughed and enjoyed the cold cold France before reached Barcelone!
My trip to BCN was the craziest trip I have ever done, I was completely alone and as a famous portuguese writer says "when you are completely alone some things can happen in your trips...". I met the beautiful Mary, a super nice Colombian woman who joined me in our journey to Barcelone. Then we both met the craziest woman on earth... oh damn, we laughed so much in that kind of dialogue where I was speaking english and spanish and Mary spanish and french! Brilliant, funny. I miss Mary...
Then Barcelone - visiting my cousin and the city! Great 18ºC... comparing with the cold cold Paris (2 or 4ºC?)! That time was amazingly great with my cousin, we laughed more and more with so many funny situations!
On my return to my homeland I did the take off and landing inside the cockpit! That was absolutely one of my biggest experiences and it definitely changed the way I see things now - somehow it changed me within so much... I miss flying!
After that I had the East Fest 2010 - the first oriental dance festival in my city: Lisbon!
It was a huge event where my friend and I took the wheel. We were exhausted in the end, we cried, we laughed but above all we tried and we learnt much more than anyone can expect with "our" first festival.... everything was fine but we were two taking care of everything: too much work!
After the festival I went for another trip in Turkey - met lot of people, made some friends and enjoyed the turkish sweets and their hospitality! After 3 days arriving in Lisbon I was flying again (again) to Barcelone to my cousin's MBA celebration - I spent a good weekend there and on my way home I was in the BCN airport stuck for hours due the ash cloud.
Then I sat up and said to myself "ok, now it's time to stay at home and solving my issues, at least at the end of the Summer".
It was a fantastic year where I could meet new friends, I also lost another friends, I had my misunderstandings, fought, cried and laughed. I had friends standing by my side believing in my heart, giving me the support I needed and need, I had another who said I'm crazy. I felt a roller coaster within my heart and I had doubts about everything... but I'm still happy about it because it made me grow!! And there isn't nothing better than feeling yourself growing!
Now, more than new year's resolutions I need to act, move, breathe and live!
Enjoy your 2011 better than you did with 2010 and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment