Monday 17 January 2011

Waking up EARLY EARLY EARLY




Today at 7 am my alarm clock made its noise.


I woke up almost without effort while I was speaking with my kitty the usual Good Morning Sweetheart... Took a shower in 5 minutes and left home to embrace the almost cold morning.


My french friend was returning to her country today so we took her to the train station and wave at her whilst smiling. It was good to have her here. It is always good to be with friends.




And the moment I opened my laptop I instantly start to look for flight tickets! Am I crazy?
Well, I always said, I don't have money but I still have dreams...
And they will take me far!


So, I'm going to sleep/dream for a while before I start my work for today.
Wishing to all of you a happy happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment