Sunday 16 January 2011

The way things have been...
I have been in completely shock due the last news I've heard about the world. Everybody is collapsing and I'm not talking about the global warning. I'm really talking about human values.


3 situations that made me think:




- a cruel crime which costs a man's life;


- attacks in some churchs in Alexandria, Egypt;


- and another crime;




All these situation made me think about humanity and all human values that unfortunatelly I don't see much. I have no idea where are we going to end up like and it's scary. It's scary to see how much people desrespect, mistreat and kill another human being without thinking about it. It's definitely sad.






The only thing that cheered me up was to know that in Alexandria, Muslim people made a human barrier in front of the churchs as a sign of respect and protection for their Christian brothers so they could celebrate their Christmas in peace.


For me, this is a proof of love and union and it's absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment