Sunday 13 June 2010

Tiredness

When you end up crying and feeling totally fed up on the floor of a bathroom, then, something is wrong.

When you feel you don't have energy at all and all you can feel is tiredness, then, I suggest you resting for the rest of the day.

When you feel that you are falling apart, then, stop! Something is really wrong.



Yesterday, I felt that something was really wrong. I needed to sit down on a floor and cry a little to realize that I need to reorganize what it's not organized. And I need to STOP.

For a while I definitely need to stop and I need to take decisions.

Firstly, my decision is healing myself from my rigorous way of looking within and take care of my beloved friends, family (and me!).

That's my decision for today. Tomorrow I will find out other decisions to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment