Sunday 6 June 2010

05.06.2010

Filling my body cells with love, with meditation


Meditation is really helpful and we all could benefit more if we do it.

When I meditate I don't need to think. Instaed I let my soul be completely free without useless thoughts. I can experience my essence, my soul, my real me.

My acupuncturist always said to me: pray is talking to God. Meditate is listening to Him.

Everytime I need to find myself I dive into my essence, I meditate and pay attention to what my heart says and listen to my God.

I really can find myself in meditation and sometimes I think I should do it more. I should do it every morning to start my day with good energies and send good energies to the others, as well. I always remember that I'm not alone, we all are in the same boat, we all are brothers and sisters and every time I meditate I send my Love and God's Love to all countries in the world.

Love is the only thing in this world that becomes bigger everytime you give it to humanity. Everytime you give your universal love to someone or something instaed of feeling weak, with your donation of Love, you feel stronger. Love is the only thing that never decreases, it can only increase! But, you should care about your own essence and for the others'. That's the first step.

Then meditate. Feel your essence, feel your soul, feel God's Love within and then Give Love to the others. Be complete. Be free. Be yourself. And be happy. Always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment