Saturday 19 June 2010

Lately I have been thinking about the way I feed my soul with my thoughts.

I'm always thinking about how much Brahma Kumaris changed my life and the way I perspective things. I'm still struggling to avoid negative thoughts and to keep a litle piece of inner peace. But I'm doing my part and have already achieved some battles.

My week was terrible busy! And I realized that's almost July! Arrrrgggg so much to do! Days have been passing by sooooo FAST! Sometimes I would like to have an assistant to help me with my things... really! One day I hope to get one ah ah ah!
I'm creating a new choreography to my students, it's very energetic and full of new movements in a modern style. 2 minutes are almost done and I'm thrilled. It can sound nothing but believe me, it's wonderful to have 2 minutes of full choreography.

Furthermore, this choreo is giving me a real pleasure to create ART!

I wanted to continue this process today but I have to surrender to my body pain. My back and lumbar are totally ruined. I helped my family to repair the pavement today and can't believe how much my body is in pain!! In the end of the day I just could laugh and say jokes, we laughed sooooo much, it was funny despite all the tiredness...

Oh I will sleep, I'm soooooooo tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment