Saturday 22 May 2010

Dancing with the girls
Dancing with my girls is one of the best things that closes my day. Our classes are more than a process of giving knowledge and technique but a giving process of myself, in little pieces, and anyone can't imagine how I receive from them! Creating, laughing and being happy with them is what keeps me going sometimes... in this field full of thorns and difficulties.
Today, we had the Gize piramids, 2 electric fans and lot of insects visiting us in our dance room! Huuummmm, totally in Summer! (It was really funny!)
Step by step I'm creating, I'm being, I'm living and I'm trying to do my best.
This beautiful weather is helping me too to turn my mood ON and helping me to raise my projects. I think that after all these years I'm becoming addicted to Summer! It is possible? Or, I'm really tired of Autumn/Winter and just want Summer!!! Who knows...

Tomorrow is another day of work and I'm receiving all the work that I can to create more, to do more and better. My mind is full of new ideas to make a new choreography to my little babies (most of them are older than me but I guess they will always be my babies because I really care for them and we have some kind of connection based in love and affection :))
Time to create, to love each human being and to dance!! And to prepare a classe for tomorrow, Saturday!! :)

Oh, I almost forgot to say that the books fair was amazing. Good company, good weather, good books and great prices! I'm ready to read what I bought. It's my new project: reading for at least 5 min before I go to sleep. It's therapeutic for your soul!
Love and respect (always!) for yourself and for you all.
Om Shanti Om

No comments:

Post a Comment