Saturday 29 May 2010

Conclusions of my last days

- Sometimes close friends tend to forget how far they can go with their opinions about MY life and most of all they forget the real meaning of friendship.
Maybe I'm too stressed with some circumstances in my life or I'm seeing things but really... as my dearest friend Nadi says get a life!
I don't judge anyone and now everyone thinks they can judge or say everything they want?
Sometimes there's no patience at all!

- Sleeping with my kitty is the best thing I can ask for when I'm tired and want a good night sleep like yesterday! It's so peaceful :)

- Ordering my agenda: one of the first things that I did this morning!
I really needed to put some order in my professional life with all commitments, deadlines and so...

- Needs of creation: as a creative person, choreographer and dancer I'm always thinking about creations! New ways of expression, new musics, new steps, new fresh air! I can't stop thinking about it; how to get better, how to improve my dance and how to keep my girls motivated and happy with their learning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment