Wednesday 19 May 2010

Celebrating life
Yesterday was a full day of happiness and hot weather (finally, finally!!!).
I did a lot of stuff yesterday in the capital of my country. I don't live that far from there but usually I don't go to Lx every day unless I have things to do there. Well, in the end of the day I met a friend and we went for our indian/italian dinner (oh, we laughed a lot!) - hum, let me say that this is a new kind style of restaurants: indian and italian at the same time! Continuing...
we always end up with brilliant conclusions... after that we enjoyed the hot breeze of Spring/Summer at night. We were delighted! We went to the books fair and aaahhhh I love books!! There's so much to see there... and to buy also!! From 10.30 pm to 11.30pm they have a happy hour where the books get 50% of discount! Ehehehhe... Oh, now it's time to buy!!
The best part of the day/night was that breeze that I can't explain to you... the breeze of a good night, a nice weather and a good company to explore the world of books! I'm becoming addicted to books, really... I have a lot of books to read which are expecting me for a long due my lack of time, but I can't avoid buying more because, I love love love to read and it always transport me to another place and always give something to my soul. Books are like food to your soul.
Tomorrow will be another night... of books! Yes, yes yes! I'm expanding my range of books.
Today it was another day of goooooooooooood weather! You can't imagine how happy I am! We were all so sick of rain and cold... this weather tastes good... I know that was a litle bit faster this suddenly change of temperature but when the night comes it tastes even better having this sweet temperature and sleeping with the window open! (open or opened? Can anyone tell me which one it's correct? Thank you in advance!).
Yeah, I'm feeling good and happy about this weather :)
After some problems that I had with some friends I'm starting to realize where my friends really are and the universe is giving me reasons to smile. My friends are wonderful and suddenly they started to spoil me more than ever just because yes and just because it seems that I'm a good friend :) I never had doubts about it (I am really there for my friends, my second family) but when too much things happen you really should consider what's wrong...
Maybe nothing is wrong... maybe things are changed, that's all and maybe, who knows, this is the way things should go. I accepted that this is life and I do not feel angry about anything or anyone. I still continue sending love in my meditations to each one that, in a specific time in my life decided to give their back to me. I continue wishing the best to them because I don't know how to do it in other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment