Sunday 16 September 2012

What is happening with the world?

In a very rare and relaxing moment I found myself watching TV tonight. For those who know me they will tell you that this didn't happen... but it did! While eating tonight I felt like watching TV and try to catch up the lastest news.
I realized why I don't see TV, all that negative news from all over the world can depress even the most optimistic person. So, I finish that "news session" asking myself what is happening with the world? Why is everybody fighting? It's seems that no one can escape now from having protesters on the street, a civil war, victims etc etc. I seriously just can ask what is happening?
Intead of trying to communicate with our neighbours we get angry.
Instead of trying to understand other cultures we insult and attack.

And I ask again, what is happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment