Thursday 6 September 2012

How blessing the darkness can be!

I admit I have been through a LOT since I moved to a new country. I have been facing my fears, my insecurities, etc... a lot of darkness indeed. It's not easy to move alone, adapt to a new culture and language but most of all the process of growing PLUS all the rest has its ups and downs. At the end that's what makes the ride worthy...

Sometimes we reach the point, as I felt so many times while standing for myself in the past, thus some other moments we feel like we don't know anything anymore - am I learning something new today? Have I been listening to me lately? We question ourselves a lot of things!

So, while dealing with all the questions, darkness, how to overcome everything etc I've diving into a tons of seminars available on line, looking for books, reading articles - a bunch of good stuff! or sometimes, just stuff... and it turns out that what I thought it wasn't making any effect in fact it's making! I'm learning a lot with all the things I have listening to, reading and re-reading. It has been a ride, I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment