Sunday 10 April 2011

I have been absent for a while from the cyber world due my life which became like a rollercoaster these last days. I headed off to Oporto again for professional reasons and I ended up feeling completely tired. My tiredness remained this last week with all the "do's" I had to do, actually... I even heard from my doctor that I should, seriously, rest for some days. While she was saying that I need some vacations, etc I was thinking I have a festival to occur within 3 weeks, how am I going to rest and take vacations?. I was also thinking, I must admit, about my agenda and how it will be till next month... Oh boy, thinking about it gives me headache/tiredness as well. So, the last 2 nights I decided to try to relax and sleep instaed of working, as my doctor adviced me. I seriously need to stop running in order to find inside myself what makes sense and what doesn't make sense at all in my life... so, as I cry I clean my heart from all the pains and fears I keep inside. I'm willing to set it free so I can see my brightness between the darkness, even believing that the darkness brings you the opportunity to see what it's deep inside yourself. After the darkness, the light. After the rain, the sun. After the most dark sadness, the wonders of joy. Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment