Wednesday 1 September 2010

This evening instaed of studying I've watched some videos from youtube where I found some about one of the most famous medium/spiritualist in my country, Portugal.
She spoke about her last book and I must admit that through all things she said about her spiritual journey and situations she experienced my heart itself experienced also such a joy!

I agree with her when she says that we don't say thank you for the blessings that we have.
We always complain about everything and when we do that we can't see the blessings about to come. I agree.

I also agree that there are "coincidences" that happen in our lives (and YES, I totally agree with this one) because it's suppose to happen! because it is for us... and when you feel your heart jumping and fullfilled, don't worry. You are not having a heart attack, you're feeling what is meant for you and what is for you is always bigger, divine, light, entire.

About this context I should say: THANK YOU.
For giving me YOUR/MY blessings.

I'm feeling free, light, peaceful and happy after realized it - sometimes some things aren't for us because what is for us is waiting, we just need to trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment