Saturday 18 September 2010

I've been away for some time due an important exam that took all my time, patience, strength... and Summer...

I've been away of the world to concentrate just on my study (only!!)

Now, I'm back to normal and hopefully, I'll take my life back & take the risks I want to take (hopefully, again!).

I'm feeling dizzy, lost and anxious and NOW I can really understand what my therapist said to me once. One chapter is closing... why I'm sooooo lost?? Oh well... this is getting confuse!

I should admit, I'm not feeling in my days lately but I'm trying to be calm to look within.
I could realize how much I was fallin' apart by my breathing, not so relaxed as it use to.

I will take some time off to be quiet, in silence and to define my new next challenges - I'm always doing that!! My reality, the Universe, GOD, are showing me that I NEED to CHANGE, SOMETHING has to CHANGE! And I can't forget that because my HEART feels the same and we never, ever, should ignore our inner signs.
'Cause life has to be lived today and not tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment