Saturday 30 January 2010

Yesterday my day was full of:


Tears and Laughs, Sorrow and Hope and by my beloved God


Thank you, Susana, for helping me to stand up for my battles, for giving me your hug when my heart was crying. Thank you, Susana and Pedro for opening your house and your hearts for me when I was falling into pieces. I loved the caloric dinner you made Sue. I needed that. I needed to be spoiled and I needed my friends.
It was wonderful to feel like home.
It was wonderful to dance yesterday. Despite all my rush to take the place of my friend Cris in a show (she was stake in Lisbon due the traffic jam), everything went so good that I just can say that God exists. All messy things that happened till I get the venue were absolutely brilliant.
I ended up laughing alone, not alone but with God, all night. It was good to see that when I'm more vulnerable things can be more brilliant... I didn't know what I was going to dance yesterday, I did not try to control everything around me. I forgot all my earrings, bracelets, and all that stuff that we usually use in a performance etc. I wasn't comfortable about my makeup (hmmm, makeup... I danced almost without makeup! I didn't have time for that!)
And yesterday, I don't know why, I reached the audience... People stopped to see me and they were really enjoying my art!! Wow! It really happened? YES! It cleaned my heart, my soul and my body cells.

In the end I was driving home, just with God by my side, and filled by His hope and His Love. Everything will be ok. Everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment