Sunday 24 January 2010

Shower, Shower, Shower

Yesterday I had in the audience my friends.
I always feel blessed when I know that they do everything to be present to see my performances :)

I was surprised by my neighbours. They went to see me as well...

My group of friends (including one ex-student and a student!) were always happy to see more and more dances and they really enjoyed to be present 3 hours just to see 4 dances... Love you all for the patience.

I think my performances were ok but I still have so much to improve... always, always and always! For this performance I prepared new material to dance but I'm always thinking further as I like to innovate and give a new fresh air to my dance.

My back pain is still here but I could dance without any problem. I had my muscle pain gel in case I feel worst.

When I got home and lay down on bed exhausted I fell asleep for seconds and woke up again to take my divine and obligatory shower. Then, I could sleep like an angel until morning.

It's almost finishing my study period, after that, I'm free like a bird and I'll have wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment