Wednesday 9 January 2013

I always had huge expectations about New Year's Eve.  It always had to be amazing....
Till I changed my life and myself. One year ago I spent it in Dhaka, Bangladesh looking to the sky, feeling empty and blessed at the same time. This last New Year's Eve I spent it in Doha and to be honest I couldn't be more happier. I didn't plan absolutely anything. I just went with the flow and left all the stress I had in the past to arrange a good plan of new year's eve. I left the plans. That's right. The thing is - I left all the plans and I let life to guide me nowadays. So, it was very comfortable for me to don't decide at all what to do and just stay.... So, I spent my last new year's eve with one friend. We had a delicious dinner, we laughed, spoke about life with each other and with our families back home and we said to each other a simple "Happy New Year". No fireworks, just a calm atmosphere surrounding us. I think I just realized like EVER that I prefer to be in a calm place with good friends just enjoying ourselves than in a crowded place - the truth is that I always ran away of it!!
So, I welcomed 2013 having tea in a coffee shop while listening music and speaking with a friend of mine - girls talking about life's general things!

Wish you all a fantastic 2013 full of JOY, INNER PEACE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, HEALTH AND PROTECTIONS - always.

Blessings to ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment