Tuesday 1 November 2011

Feeling good...

Lately I'm feeling good about my past decision of moving country. Today, 4 months after my moving I look back and I realized how much I gained coming here. I'm loosing a LOT of good things in my country too. One of my dearest friends just got married and another is pregnant and despite feeling sad everytime I think I didn't share these beautiful moments of happiness (wedding and official annoucement of the pregnancy), I'm proud of myself for my decision.

I left my country without any kind of expectation. I left everything behind indeed. My family, friends and my beautiful babies (pets). I headed off to a uncertain future and there's nothing that scares us more than not knowing the future. Despite everything I did it. I did it alone and I'm so proud of myself!
This was one of my biggest adventures, my BIG challenge and I did it. 
I felt so much fear and I overcame it... facing it!

Looking back, today, I can see, that I'm a new person. More simple, more human and who really appreciate more than EVER true love. If I was in my country right now, I would be frustrated, unsatisfied, probably without a job and complaining to myself everyday why many things were happening or happened in my life.

I'm really proud of myself for all I achieved till now and for the best that is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment