Sunday 27 November 2011

The days have been passing by so quickly and slowly at the same time...

I'm working a lot, learning everyday more and more about life and taking one step at a time to open my heart. If I look 2011 since the first month of the year I have to admit that today I'm more than yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow I'll be better and hopefully lighter than today.

In the first months of the year I was dealing with doubts and fears which I got over with. I also was dealing with my balance, I felt completely apart the first months of the year without knowing what to do about my life and my heart. I went to Barcelona and experienced a beautiful dance festival and in April I was having the best festival ever in my hometown with such beautiful people. Apart from all financial situation the second East Fest Lisbon, organized by me and a dearest friend was a huge sucess and spiritually beautiful! I met friends for a life, I huged people I love and are special and important for me!

In June I made more difficult decisions in my life. I was with my man and I moved to Doha, without knowing what expected me. I definitely changed the certain for the uncertain, without any doubt. I cried, I laughed and I still do the same every day because I'm human. I feel homesick many times and at home in Doha at the same time. I miss deeply my friends, my family, my pets, my love but in my heart I am exactly where I should be and none of these people is missed or forgotten by my and my heart. Everywhere I go I think about my loved ones, everything I see in a new country I think about how much they would like to see this or that and somehow this is what make me alive. It's never easy to change, but it's possible and most of the time I am very happy because I did it. I realized that, once in life, I seriously did something for me.... I faced all my fears! Despite all the dark moments I have been going through I have to be glad for being here and facing the dark corners of myself because it's the only way to became brighter and reborn!!

I'm boucing between the connection with the Universe (and myself) and the ego, taking one step at a time to the heart and happiness, between the signs I receive and are for me and the silly thinking of saying to myself that this is not happenning... I'm going everyday to the only place where I am total, perfect and unit, to my heart! 

And my heart lives also where everbody I love lives.

PS: Finally I have laptop... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment