Saturday 15 October 2011

Life is made of little details and little moments 

While living and working in a Middle Eastern conservative country I found myself thinking about a lot of concepts of life.
Facing the crude/nude reality, I found myself paying attention to details I may never thought about it. I see a lot of rude but also nice and very polite people who respect you (thank God!).
I found myself appreciating things I took as normal in my daily life and I definitely see love and life in another perspective. I found myself being more simple in some aspects, I see myself being more human and patient as I never thought I was. And the more I give/receive more humble I become.
It's not because I sleep in a 5 stars hotel that I'm going to be rude. It's because I sleep in a 5 stars hotel that I should be more human... because I see the world, I see humanity, I see it with my heart what may be hidden from the other's eyes/souls. I do not sell my soul to a 5 stars hotel. Stars we see in the sky.

Enjoying the best and the worst of my experience, I cry and laugh and try to dissolve my ego in love when it makes me think that I´m fine when my heart is bleeding...
So, today, I cried to start to dissolve my fears and ghosts so I can feel my heart. Tomorrow a new day arises and I thank God for surrounding me by good people, who cares for me deeply and are with me with all their hearts and their souls.





Tomorrow I'll start to dissolve what doesn't belong to me anymore and be happy. Tomorrow. Thank you Universe. I Love YOU! I feel I'm not alone anymore, the clouds are going away and YOU are supporting me in every up and down I have! Now, I can feel it despite knowing you were always here for me/my heart/my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment