Friday 28 October 2011

Being in different places in a short period of time can be quite exciting and challenger as well as tiring.

If I look deep to my October agenda I can see a lot of different places which gave me beautiful experiences in my journey. Amazing collegues, some very sweet, others crazy whom made you laugh like crazy. All part of the experience, for sure. All these experiences are like lessons which makes me realize what my heart feels right now. You can not be happy without love. Just IT. Without LOVE nothing has meaning. And this love can be seen in so many different ways and expressions daily.

My last days and experiences made me realize what is in front of my eyes.
Another day I went with a friend to have dinner in one of our favourite restaurants near our house. We love the food, very well cooked, we love the people there who know us and always spoil us giving us more bread and attention! We love to go there.
As always we ate too much till our belly become a autentic ballon and we end up our dinner with a tea and a turkish coffee... I felt like taking a turkish coffee that day and for fun I asked if they could read my future through the coffee. They manage to find someone there, turkish man, who read my future in the little cup where I drank my coffee.
The most amazing thing was turning the cup down and when I removed it for the reading I saw the coffee in the plate drawing a simple heart. The best was yet to come when the gentleman read my future. I must say he doesn't know anything about me, my personal life, my feelings, absolutely nothing and yet what he said made all the sense. I felt it like another sign from above!

After this episode, I headed off to India for work where I went to buy a beautiful sari. I went with some collegues and when I was trying my future-sari-to-be, one of them said "you know, you just reminded me about the movie Eat, Pray, Love". You look like the woman from the movie. What she just doesn't know is that, as the woman from the movie, even I I'm looking for my inner peace. We all are, after all.

After these episodes I realized how blessed I am, how much I'm loved by the Universe and how many signals I'm receiving from all the places, from all the people around me and how, sometimes, I try to not see it. Sometimes it drives me crazy the way I'm sleeping and don't see it!!

Anyway, these ones were particularly clear for me. I really felt they were there for me because I needed to see, to feel, to know the meaning of my life. I needed to FEEL that hope and faith and love once again just to remind my cells of who I am! (I think my being just falls asleep sometimes)

Everything is going to be alright, my love is coming and I'm unit just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment