Tuesday 1 February 2011



For those who know me are sure about the way I have spent my last days watching al jazeera on-line till the mourning. Everytime the television in my country showed something I already knew it because I watched it.





I faced desperate moments when I couldn't contact my friends in Egypt and everytime I had the knowledge about gunshots my heart stopped.


This has been a prove to my patience and faith and I didn't give up till I had completely sure that my friends were ok. When I had the information about their wellness I felt like I could breathe now.





Interesting things that are happening in Egypt:





- Egyptians are cleaning their streets as they feel that NOW their country REALLY belongs to them;





- Egyptians are sharing food and drink as the food suplies are shut down;





- Christians, Muslims, Young, Old, everybody is present, strong and fighting for their rights!





- All egyptians are living in harmony and staying firm in their protests.








Egypt is making history and I'm very proud of egyptian people who are fighting to a better country. Next time I'll visit Tahrir Square! The square where they are making history!

No comments:

Post a Comment