Wednesday 16 February 2011



Enjoying little pieces of everything


Last Sunday, on a melancholic day, I went out to eat some portuguese sweets and drink a coffee (supposed!) with one of my best friends. I really needed to cheer me up that day!

And what did I find? A caramel frappucino! Oh, I went nuts.

This drink is absolutely divine, it's made of cream, caramel and I think it hasn't coffee at all...
I drank a bit and I saw heaven on earth - what a beautiful and delicious drink. I'm in love with frapuccino and this is my way to enjoy life and myself for the next days I think :)
As the book says "Eat, Pray, LOVE" - I'm mixing everything at the same time. Enjoying food, praying and loving the Universe as I'm trying to open my heart to everything and learn to let go what needs space to breathe and be what it is exactly.

Whispering step by step you make your dreams, to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment