Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sometimes I tend to forget how far my intuition can go... I wonder for the why´s and how´s to connect with myself and suddenly something happens...

The earth decide to shake around here today... not only did in fact and made a massive destruction in Iran as it gave me an insight about what has been happening in the world.

Today in the afternoon while I was stretching on my bed to wake up at 1pm I felt my bed moving... clearly moving! I was wondering what was happening, if construction was so noisy today and somehow able to make all the building moving. I realized that it wasn´t my imagination working... my bed was moving and my closet now was making sound as moving as well faster and faster...
I jumped quickly out of my bed, I knew an earthquake was happening and I could literally feel my house moving, even if standing up. 
It might last less than 1 minute but for me it was like 2 or 3 minutes.
After the scary moment of earthquake, now the fire alarm was working... it lasted for at least 30 minutes till it stopped. I was relieved I was ok and nothing happened, though I couldn´t stop thinking about the population of Iran and all the suffering they were now going through...
Then I realized that it´s not the first time in less than 2 weeks that the earth is moving here and I deeply felt even during the earthquake that the earth was trying to say something.
I do believe we entered into a new era, called aquarian era - where the old patterns have to vanish and hearts open to love and divine purpose. Somehow during those seconds where I could feel my heart beating fast and the earth moving I felt like the earth was opening a space - energetically speaking. I do accept all the scientific explanations of a earthquake as I studied it as well and it´s part of my academic background but life is much more than science... the earth was opening space to the energy to flow and it wasn´t by chance that it happened around Middle East.
The Universe is wiser than we eventually can understand and despite the pain and suffering this event brought and the scariest moments that people went through and that I personally experienced as well but fortunatelly in less intensity, I do believe that the earth was trying to say something today...



My prayers today go to Iran... who suffered the most intense earthquake of the last 40 years, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment