Tuesday 10 July 2012

Written on 3rd July:

God is extremely wonderful. When I least deserve love that's when we send me HIS gifts and put people around me giving me love unconditionally.
Another day, while working, I must admit that my mood wasn't the best. I was very quiet, I wasn't saying anything or something nice to my colleagues, as I usually do. I wasn't even joking or making fun of something to make others happy, as I usually do.
I was with my thoughts and I was feeling blue and despite my mood, the thing is, my colleagues were somehow nice, somehow in little details they were expressing love... telling me to sit down and rest a bit, as I was working a lot or, at this time, making me laugh!
I felt good and I realized how good God is! I think we all deserve love, in good days and bad days and I experienced it... we deserve love anytime and we should receive it without regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment