Monday 6 February 2012

Ideas and subjects to post are always flowing in my mind but sometimes I just don't have time to write everything and then I tend to forget!

Lately I've been thinking what makes you to get along with some people who turn into your friends and what's the recipe to get a good relationship with someone.

Of course there's no recipes at all, you just try everyday to be better or do better in the relationship and that's the only way you can discover what works for you or not.

During all my teen period I always said that it doesn't matter if you agree 100% with the person about one subject but as long as you two have the same life style then things can work. So, I have been saying this since I was teenager and I still say the same. Actually I can't expect people to think like me and have the same opinion but I just realized, now even more, that what makes you closer to a person is your values.
The most interesting part is that you can find the same values you have in another cultures or nationalities sometimes without realizing it. The Universe is extremelly generous with you when you are blessed with such good friends from different parts of the world and when you look deep you can see how much you have in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment